Software engineer. Currently living in Brooklyn, NY. I spend most of my free time building and playing modular synthesizers.
- Allows you to create polyrythms using three musical sequencers.
- Rendered in circles, illustrating the interplay between the notes.
- Built with React, Redux, and Tone.js.
Kickstarter for local music shows, allowing users to commit to local potential events and bands to propose events across the country.
- Designed frontend using balsamiq, bootstrap, React, and Redux.
- Designed back-end server routes in Express and Sequelize to deliver information to the client application.
- Designed API, SQL schema, and data storage framework to store data for both users and bands.
- Built modular front-end views with React for dynamic rendering of front-end.
- Designed API requests to interact with a custom RESTful API
- Integrated stack using Axios for frontend API requests, Node, and Express for serving backend routes and the client.
- Resolved merge conflicts for a four-person team to integrate components.